12x12 builds on the premise that CEOs of successful companies and experienced venture capitalists generate and are constantly exposed to great new business ideas and entrepreneurs.
- Participants come together in twelve teams comprised of one CEO, one VC, and one entrepreneur to launch 12 new businesses.
- CEOs contribute their experience and a commitment to help the entrepreneur and company succeed. In some cases, CEOs assume active board roles and co-invest in their team's company.
- VCs will assist in recruitment, strategy, and procurement of limited early round financing.
- Together, CEOs, VCs, and business services providers support the entrepreneur with ongoing mentorship and active engagement in the formation of the new enterprise.
- Participants meet quarterly to advance the program, discuss progress, and build the entrepreneurship community.